ARP Queueing memory leak

Kjell-Erik Klevan

PGPexch.htm (2K) Download Attachment
PGPexch.htm.sig (90 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: ARP Queueing memory leak

Christiaan Simons

lwip-users-bounces+christiaan.simons=[hidden email] wrote on 30-11-2005
13:07:07:

> After getting the latest revision in CVS, the inet.c (line 75) file is
> updated with "dataptr = ((char*)dataptr+2);" is replaced with line "(void
> *)((u16_t *)dataptr + 1);"
>
> This seems to be a bug or?

We've noticed this may be bug.

I was just fiddling to get it in
a workable state for the 16 bit c16x mcu.

The void pointer increment was clearly wrong,
the u16_t increment is only correct for aligned
input data.

The "two char" increment looks more correct,
but the routine will still fail for the c16x.

I'm a bit lost on how to get the checksumming
right for all architectures, both little-
an big-endian, 16-bit aligned and unaligned access.

The best thing you can do is stick with the lwip
release 1.1.0 for now.

Christiaan Simons

Hardware / Software Engineer
Axon Digital Design

+31 (0)13 511 66 66
+31 (0)13 511 41 51

http://www.axon.tv

individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not

Web Server

陳 小擁
Hello :
    i wnna bulid up a Web Server by LwIP without OS . However , i can't come up with how can i handle multi-connection . Can somebody give me some example and tell me how the tcp_listen() work?   thanks a lot

RE: Web Server

Karl Kobel

Here is a copy of the web server I’m using.

It makes a call to fs_open in fs.c (which I did not include as it is modified per application with a static file table to emulate a ROM file system).

Fs_open sets a fs_file structure with a pointer to the data to send and the length.

Hope this helps.

Karl

    i wnna bulid up a Web Server by LwIP without OS . However , i can't come up with how can i handle multi-connection . Can somebody give me some example and tell me how the tcp_listen() work?   thanks a lot

http.h (2K) Download Attachment
http.c (8K) Download Attachment

Server Program in Raw API without OS

陳 小擁

Hi all:
    I am going to do a project using LwIP without OS . my program can transmited data yet . However , my tutor ask me to let the program can process multi-connection .  My question is that
1.  How can i record that connection ? can i use a array(struct tcp_pcb[]) after
     listen() ?
2. If using array can work , How can i handle the closing ?