BSD - recv() does not return under 11bytes of message received.

BSD - recv() does not return under 11bytes of message received.

sarp
This post was updated on .
Dear members,

I've implemented a TCP server using LwIP BSD sockets.

I've used recv() function to receive data and noticed that, function returns
-1 for under 11 bytes of data.
Meaning that it does not receive if amount of the incoming data is lower
than 11 bytes.

Some Signs:
1) If starting from sending more than 11 bytes and sending lower
consecutively, no problem occurs.

2) If starting from sending lower than 11 bytes firstly from the client and
sending more bytes after, the function does not return until disconnect.

LwIP verson is 2.0.3

Any help is appreciated
Kind Regards
Sarp