Can't compile unix unit tests using Cmake

Can't compile unix unit tests using Cmake

Joan Lledó
Hi,

I tried to compile the unix unit tests in debian stable and ubuntu
18.04 and in both cases I found that liblwipcore.a and
liblwipallapps.a are built correctly but trying to link lwip_unittests
fails with hundreds of "undefined reference" messages like these:

[100%] Linking C executable lwip_unittests
CMakeFiles/lwip_unittests.dir/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c.o: In fu
nction `create_suite':
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__ubsan_h
andle_type_mismatch'
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__asan_re
port_load8'
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__ubsan_h
andle_type_mismatch'
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__asan_re
port_load8'

Trying with just "make check" works fine.
These are the steps I follow:

1 cd ports/unix/check/
2 mkdir build
3 cd build
4 cmake ..
5 make

I'm totally new to Cmake, am I doing something wrong?