Compiling RFC1213-MIB with LwIP MIB Compiler

pat

Compiling RFC1213-MIB with LwIP MIB Compiler

pat
Hey LwIP!

I'm successfully implementing an SNMP agent with your library - thanks
for all your work!

But currently I'm stuck when compiling RFC-1213-MIB with the C# MIB
Compiler.

First issue I found was:

SnmpNode.cs:41:

        public static readonly Regex NameValidationRegex
        = new Regex(@"^\w+$");

Because RFC1213-MIB includes a line:

        --  MIB-II (same prefix as MIB-I)

        mib-2      OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { mgmt 1 }

...the regex should rather look like:

        public static readonly Regex NameValidationRegex
        = new Regex(@"^[\w-]+$");

which includes the "-" in "mib-2".

But after fixing this I still stuck at some "atTable". Currently I'm
debugging this but maybe someone has an idea or can tell mit that this
MIB is not supported or something els which could help me.

thx!

--
regards, pat.

pat

Re: Compiling RFC1213-MIB with LwIP MIB Compiler

pat
I found a solution by using other MIB files.

--
regards, pat.