DHCP implementation

Sandeep.Laddha
Hi everybody,
Anybody help me for porting the DHCP in 16 -bit microcontroler.now i am
using lwip 1.1.0  code in my project .how can i include DHCP code in the
1.1.0 code.
i hope u can help me.

Thanks,
-Sandeep

Sandeep O. Laddha
Infineon Technologies AG
AIM MC IMM AE
Muenchen,Germany
Ph.No: 0176-20948709

Re: DHCP implementation

Christiaan Simons
Hi Sandeep,

> now i am
> using lwip 1.1.0  code in my project .how can i include DHCP code in the
> 1.1.0 code.

For starting the DHCP client you need to read
the guidelines in the source in the comments
following the license bla in lwip/src/core/dhcp.c

Christiaan Simons

Hardware Designer
Axon Digital Design

http://www.axon.tv

RE: DHCP implementation

Sandeep.Laddha
Hi..
    I already included dhcp.c dhcp.h in my code...
    I m having problem that how to call in main function...
    Bcoz i read through some threads tht ipaddress, gateway, subnetmask
must be initialised to 0.0.0.0

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2005-04/msg00002.html

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2005-06/msg00007.html

    so i m confused from where to start...
    So i need some guidelines how to call this functions in main
function...

Sandeep O. Laddha
Infineon Technologies AG
AIM MC IMM AE