DNS on lwip

Ashutosh Srivastava
Hi All,

I want to write a DNS client on my LWIP setup. I would really appreciate if
someone give me information of DNS client ported to any other LWIP based
system.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: DNS on lwip

Michael Williamson-5
I found some folks have a port of an asynchronous DNS resolver on
SourceForge (link below) for a real time linux port of lwip:

http://rtl-lwip.sourceforge.net/

I got as far as compiling it (took about 2 minutes) on our platform, but
never actually gave it a spin;  it's on the "to-do" list.  Don't see any
reason why it shouldn't work as advertised...

-Mike