Does lwip have snmp socket implementation?

Does lwip have snmp socket implementation?

yanhc519-2
Hi all.

In src/apps/snmp directory, I found snmp_raw.c and snmp_netconn.c. However, I cannot find snmp_socket.c which should be a socket implementation.

Since my rest applications are all based on socket, so I just want to find an snmp socket implementation to use.

Does lwip have snmp socket implementation?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Best regards,

yan