Enable/Disable ICMP replies at the runtime

Enable/Disable ICMP replies at the runtime

Johnny23
Hello everybody,
Is it possible to enable/disable the ICMP replies at the runtime of the
system without any change in the LWIP source code? It's required for the
security on my project. I saw that the constant LWIP_ICMP can be used but it
has to be set before the code compilation unfortunately.

Thanks in advance,

Johnny

Re: Enable/Disable ICMP replies at the runtime

goldsimon@gmx.de
On 08.08.2018 12:05, Johnny23 wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> Is it possible to enable/disable the ICMP replies at the runtime of the
> system without any change in the LWIP source code? It's required for the
> security on my project. I saw that the constant LWIP_ICMP can be used but it
> has to be set before the code compilation unfortunately.

As with many things in lwIP, this is currently only supported at compile
time (as you already have found out yourself).