Ethernet Link Refreshing

monderc
Hello all,

I was using version 1.4.0 of lwip before. Yesterday, I've upgraded to version 2.1.2 of lwip. But has some differences that versions.

When I was using 1.4.0 version; ethernet link hadn't refreshing but in version 2.1.2 that ethernet refreshing periodically in 60 seconds.

How can i solve this issue. I don't want any refreshing on my link.

Mesut.

Re: Ethernet Link Refreshing

monderc
This post was updated on .
Hello,

The problem occurs when ip configured by dhcp.

Mesut Cömert <mesutcomert@gmail.com>, 4 Haz 2020 Per, 10:31 tarihinde şunu