Ethernet bootloader with lwip

neurus
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an ethernet bootloader for xmc cortex m4 microcontroller from Infineon. Can anyone recommend me any bootloader? Or is there any bootloader application for ethernet for other microcontrollers?

I'd appreciate a lot some hints.

Thank you in advance.

Pablo

Re: Ethernet bootloader with lwip

sarp
I implemented for STM32 using lwip raw API.
It's all about writing to flash, setting the ROM address and vector table if
you are not looking for a checking mechanism.
Additionally, I did it for different socket layers like internal stacks of
wifi and gsm modules, Keil's RL TCP Net callback sockets, BSD and so on..
Look at the link below for writing routines to the flash and jumping to the
new firmware.
Socket layer will be a little bit challenging if you are working with raw
API, like assigning the changed ports after transmission starts and so on..

https://github.com/akospasztor/stm32-bootloader

Re: Ethernet bootloader with lwip

wilkxt
Hi
Use tftp to bootloader, lwip has examples.

5 kwi 2019 11:52 "Pablo Ledergerber" <[hidden email]> napisaƂ(a):