Help Please

tpriyan
Hi Guys,
    I have planned to implement a new addition to TCP to increase throughput. Is it possible to port lwip to windows. Since i am planning to do the project in windows, Is it possible in java.
 Thanks in advance guys

Re: Help Please

Kieran Mansley
On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 11:48 +0530, Bala Shanmuga Priyan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>     I have planned to implement a new addition to TCP to increase
> throughput. Is it possible to port lwip to windows.

I think there are people who have managed to compile and run lwIP on
windows - check through the archive of the mailing list for details, or
if you're lucky they might provide details here again.

> Since i am planning to do the project in windows, Is it possible in
> java.

Not really: lwIP is written in C.  You could rewrite it all in java, or
possibly (with a bit of work) link it as a library, but I don't think
that would be easy.