How get the IPV6 gateway address from interface

How get the IPV6 gateway address from interface

Steph
Hi,

*About Lwip 2.0.2*

1) I am looking how can I retrive the IPV6 gateway address from an interface
under LwIP. There are no field to store this information in the interface
structure.

2) I am not sur that the IPV4 gateway address in the interface structure is
provioned ?
#if LWIP_IPV4
  /** IP address configuration in network byte order */
  ip_addr_t ip_addr;
  ip_addr_t netmask;
  ip_addr_t gw;
#endif /* LWIP_IPV4 */

Br

Re: How get the IPV6 gateway address from interface

goldsimon@gmx.de
On 26.09.2018 17:06, Steph wrote:
> Hi,
>
> *About Lwip 2.0.2*
>
> 1) I am looking how can I retrive the IPV6 gateway address from an interface
> under LwIP. There are no field to store this information in the interface
> structure.

I'm not sure what gateway you mean. IPv6 is really different to IPv4
here. Maybe you want to read up on this a bit?
Routers etc. are not stored in the netif but in global lists in nd6.c.

> 2) I am not sur that the IPV4 gateway address in the interface structure is
> provioned ?
> #if LWIP_IPV4
>    /** IP address configuration in network byte order */
>    ip_addr_t ip_addr;
>    ip_addr_t netmask;
>    ip_addr_t gw;
> #endif /* LWIP_IPV4 */