How to determine UDP sender ip addr/port?

How to determine UDP sender ip addr/port?

Toshiyasu Morita
I have lwIP running on my target system.
It seems to be receiving UDP packets fine from my Windows host.
I would like to be able to determine the Windows host IP address and port # from the UDP callback.
I don't see the sender's IP address or port in the pcb or pbuf.
Is this data accessible?

Toshi