How to get lwIP to use "internet sharing via Bluetooth" ?

How to get lwIP to use "internet sharing via Bluetooth" ?

zulu4711
Hello,
I have a project where I have a Bluetooth LE module  (CYBLE 212019 module
from Cypress
http://www.cypress.com/documentation/datasheets/cyble-212019-00-ez-ble-creator-module).

Now, I would like to somehow use that to connect to a "normal" mobile phone
that is set up to share its internet connection thru Bluetooth (BLE).
I'm having some problems finding the right method for this (to be honest,
I'm on deep water ;) )
I have searched some, and get stuck at "PAN", "DUN", "L2CAP" and stuff. I
need something to get me in the right direction!

I already use the LwIP TCP/IP stack (using it in other projects over 3G/4G),
but in this particular project I'm wondering if it would be possible to
connect the "Bluetooth" world with the LwIP world and utilize the "Internet
sharing via Bluetooth" feature on smartphones....

Any pointers, experience, good ideas etc ?

Re: How to get lwIP to use "internet sharing via Bluetooth" ?

Sergio R. Caprile
There is 6LoBLE, perhaps you would do with that.
The Bluetooth world is filled with protocols and profiles but most of
them protocols belong to BT and not to BLE, so you need to check for
something BLE specific.
Whether it is supported on the phone or not... I don't know.