How to override altcp_tls_mbedtls_mem.c

Giuseppe Modugno
As is written in altcp_tls_mbedtls_mem.c, I want to override this module
with my own implementation. However I don't find an option to exclude
lwip implementation from the build.

Actually I changed the source code of altcp_tls_mbedtls_mem.c, but I'd
prefer to leave lwip code identical to the official release, so I can
upgrade it flawlessly.

Re: How to override altcp_tls_mbedtls_mem.c

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 11.06.2019 um 10:04 schrieb Giuseppe Modugno:
> As is written in altcp_tls_mbedtls_mem.c, I want to override this module
> with my own implementation. However I don't find an option to exclude
> lwip implementation from the build.
>
> Actually I changed the source code of altcp_tls_mbedtls_mem.c, but I'd
> prefer to leave lwip code identical to the official release, so I can
> upgrade it flawlessly.

Feel free to post a patch that allows overriding the default implementation.