Implementing HTTPS for secure connections

Implementing HTTPS for secure connections

fabin martin
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I am working on an embedded device that has a WebUI(LAN based) to configure
and control sensors/actuators connected to it. As per the current
implementation, our webpage is not secure enough(HTTP). We would like to
make a secure connection by implementing HTTPS. I came across 'wolfssl'
while searching for a self-signed certificate scheme.

We have used netconn API of lwip stack.Did anyone had implemented it using  'wolfssl' ?.Any guidance will be greatly appreciated ! .Thanks.

Following are our platform details,
MCU : ATMEL SAME53N20
RTOS: FreeRTOS
Network stack: LWIP

Regards
Fabin

Re: Implementing HTTPS for secure connections

fabin martin

Hello,

I am working on an embedded device that has a WebUI(LAN based) to configure and control sensors/actuators connected to it. As per the current implementation, our webpage is not secure enough(HTTP). We would like to make a secure connection by implementing HTTPS. I came across 'wolfssl' while searching for a self-signed certificate scheme.

We have used netconn API of lwip stack.Any guidance will be greatly appreciated! . Thanks.