Implementing PING capabilities using the sample code

Implementing PING capabilities using the sample code

Angel CODREAN
Hey guys,

I am trying to implement the PING capabilities and it works fine up until a point when I have problems with MEMP_SYS_TIMEOUT assertion because it becomes empty. I am using NO_SYS and I ported the stack for an EFM32.

I attached a debug sequence which contains values from stats_display(), from where I deleted the data I considered irrelevant.

The value of MEMP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT is currently set to 18, but I tried with 38 and it was a similar behavior.

Do you have any idea why that is happening?

Thank you very much for your support,
Angel

stats while ping.txt (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Implementing PING capabilities using the sample code

Kieran Mansley
On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 16:21 +0200, Angel C wrote:
> and the attachments which I noticed didn't got attached

The very large values in the stats look completely wrong.  I'm guessing
something has corrupted them.  This doesn't help much with the original
problem but may at least mean that you don't assume they are correct.