Is there any limitation for tcp_mss value on stm32 board?

Is there any limitation for tcp_mss value on stm32 board?

sanjay
Because my stm32 board hangs when i put the value of tcp_mss value more than
220.

Re: Is there any limitation for tcp_mss value on stm32 board?

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 21.05.2019 um 07:04 schrieb sanjay:
> Because my stm32 board hangs when i put the value of tcp_mss value more than
> 220.

No, there's no limitation other than available memory and the maximum
frame size of your MAC.

220 is *not* such a limit, so there must clearly be something wrong.