Is there any possibility or plans for DNS to support CNAME, SRV records?

Is there any possibility or plans for DNS to support CNAME, SRV records?

Josh McAtee

Hello,

I’ve run into a case where I need to do some CNAME and SRV queries, but looked into it and realized lwIP doesn’t have these features.

I was just wondering if this was ever a requested or planned feature, etc.

I figure I will probably have to roll my own, but I thought I would ask anyway.

  • Josh

Re: Is there any possibility or plans for DNS to support CNAME, SRV records?

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 17.04.2019 um 18:42 schrieb Josh McAtee:
> Hello,
>
> I’ve run into a case where I need to do some CNAME and SRV queries, but
> looked into it and realized lwIP doesn’t have these features.
>
> I was just wondering if this was ever a requested or planned feature, etc.

Sorry for answering so late. No, nohing planned, yet.