Looking for sys_arch.c for Keil RTX RTOS (the old one..)

Looking for sys_arch.c for Keil RTX RTOS (the old one..)

zulu4711
As I'm slowly getting lwip up and running (for now in a PC simulation) I'm
about to start porting to a target system (Cortex M4 etc). Because of
historic reasons (and a large codebase) I need to port lwip using Keil's RTX
RTOS (the "old one", before all this CMSIS stuff :) )
So, is there maybe one of you out there that has a port of the sys_arch.c
etc for this ?
I'm struggling a little with the porting myself and could use a headstart on
it if possible...

Re: Looking for sys_arch.c for Keil RTX RTOS (the old one..)

zulu4711
I'll answer my own request :)
I made a sys_arch that works with Keil RTX.
If any one stumbles over the same need, let me know.

Re: Looking for sys_arch.c for Keil RTX RTOS (the old one..)

wlevans
I am having difficulties porting lwIP into Keil RTX-RTOS. Would it be
possible for you to send me your port?