Lwip Snmp-Server

Goldschmidt Simon
Hi Christiaan,

First, I'd like to thank you for a great piece of software! I just realized snmp.h is missing some null-defines for 'functions' if LWIP_SNMP is defined to 0. I will submit a patch for this, if you like.
Second problem is I think the SNMP ports should be configurable. I did this by adding '#ifndef SNMP_IN_PORT' (...) to snmp_msg.h before defining the port, so the port can be defined in lwipopts.h. Should I also submit a patch for this or does anybody have a different idea?

Simon.