Lwip http server example raw api

Keith Rubow
Is there no longer an http server example using the raw api for lwip
2.x? I only see one in the contrib-1.4.1, but not in any contrib-2.x. Or
does the old httpserver_raw from contrib-1.4.1 still work with lwip
2.0.2? (Not likely, I suspect).

Re: Lwip http server example raw api

lwip-users mailing list
I am trying to compile the httpd.c and fs.c in the examples directory on
UBUNTU 14. The main function calls lwip_init() and httpd_init() and then
waits in indefinite loop. However I am not seeing any port been listening
using netstat command. I am wondering if something else has to be
initialized or configured to make the httpd work on ubuntu OS. Your help is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Suresh

Re: Lwip http server example raw api

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 08.01.2020 um 01:16 schrieb grandsuri--- via lwip-users:
> I am trying to compile the httpd.c and fs.c in the examples directory on
> UBUNTU 14. The main function calls lwip_init() and httpd_init() and then
> waits in indefinite loop. However I am not seeing any port been listening
> using netstat command. I am wondering if something else has to be
> initialized or configured to make the httpd work on ubuntu OS. Your help is
> appreciated.

lwIP is not a replacement for your native OS sockets. In other words,
TCP connections opened in lwIP won't just show up in otehr Ubuntu tools.
Instead, lwIP will grab it's own IP that is somehow tunneled to the
network (depending on how you set up your lwIP app in Ubuntu).