NTP client for lwIP?

Steve Chinatti
I was wondering if anyone has developed an ntp client that runs on lwIP
that's available for general use?  I'm running on a Xilinx Virtex2Pro
Embedded PPC405 "standalone" (i.e. no O/S) if it matters...

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Steve Chinatti
Innovative Communications Engineering, LLC

Re: NTP client for lwIP?

Sathya Thammanur
Hi Steve,
I don't think it would matter if you are using any specific port of lwIP for NTP. NTP is a protocol that uses UDP/IP for packet transfers. So, any implementation (if there exists one on top of lwIP) of it should work as lwIP works on Xilinx solutions.

Sathya