PPPOS assigning same IP to IP and Gateway (IPCP) , No SYN, ACK on netconn_connect

PPPOS assigning same IP to IP and Gateway (IPCP) , No SYN, ACK on netconn_connect

t.marechal
Hello,

I've been reading the mailing list, studying the contribs and it has helped
me to reach this step. I am using an STM32 device with a Telit 4G module. I
am using lwip v 2.1.

My goal is to setup a TCP connection to a remote server using the netconn
API.

In order to do so, I am:
   Initializing the module with AT commands (AT+CPIN, AT+CGDCONT, waiting
registration AT+CGREG)
   Starting the PPP Connection issuing the ATD*99***3# command to start a
PPP communication on cid 3.
I am also redirecting the USART Rx/Tx to pppos_input_tcpip() and
ppp_output_callback().

So far I reach the point where I am assigned an IP address, however* I don't
get any dns from this IPCP protocol. The gateway is also the same than the
IP Address.*
I am able to send a SYN packet to initiate a connection to a remote server
but I never receive the SYN,ACK message from the socket Server.

Please find the logs attached, you may have an idea on why the connection is
failing.
Thank you.

Re: PPPOS assigning same IP to IP and Gateway (IPCP) , No SYN, ACK on netconn_connect

t.marechal
The real problem was Lack of memory.
This is why it couldn't receive and handle the ACK from the socket server.
The TCP communication is now working even with this strange IP-GW with the
same value.