RE : RE : New requirement for ports:sys_arch_mbox_tryfetch

RE : RE : New requirement for ports:sys_arch_mbox_tryfetch

Frédéric BERNON
When we got a message in mbox, what will have to be the return value? 0? Something else?

====================================
Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional
Tél. : +33 (0)4-67-87-61-10
Fax. : +33 (0)4-67-70-85-44
Email : [hidden email]
Web Site : http://www.hymatom.fr

Re: RE : RE : New requirement for ports:sys_arch_mbox_tryfetch

Jonathan Larmour
Frédéric BERNON wrote:
> When we got a message in mbox, what will have to be the return value? 0? Something else?

Sorry, true I didn't make it clear, but in line with sys_arch_mbox_fetch,
it would be 0.

Jifl