RE : RE : Optimizations for applicationsrequiring limitedfunctionality.

RE : RE : Optimizations for applicationsrequiring limitedfunctionality.

Frédéric BERNON
>From memory, the current feature have problems. If you try to set it, you will get a build error ... In opth., you got :

#if SO_REUSE
/* I removed the lot since this was an ugly hack. It broke the raw-API.
   It also came with many ugly goto's, Christiaan Simons. */
#error "SO_REUSE currently unavailable, this was a hack"
#endif

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique