RE : tcp ack problem

Frédéric BERNON
Message
Hi Cui,

I think you should ask this question on the forum, there is more experts about the TCP part (Kieran knows well this part). For memory, there is something about that in an old forum's thread "TCP performance in receiving", search in mailing list archives (October 2004, yes, it's old)...

====================================
Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional
Tél. : +33 (0)4-67-87-61-10
Fax. : +33 (0)4-67-70-85-44
Email : [hidden email]r
Web Site : http://www.hymatom.fr
====================================

RE: RE : tcp ack problem

Spies, Dominik
Message
There's a forum? Where?

Dominik

RE : RE : tcp ack problem

Frédéric BERNON
Message
No, sorry, I should say "on the mailing list" ;)