Re: cannot establish connection if vj.c is optimized with -O2

Re: cannot establish connection if vj.c is optimized with -O2

Artem Moroz
Hi!

I am using lwip for communicating with 4G modem and with custom terminal device. The device is rather slow and I thought using VJ will increase communicating speed, but seems it does not give any advantage. I found another way to achieve decent response speed with the device (no TCP delay). Everything is working perfectly without VJ now!

Artem