Resetting the stack

Frederic B. Desy
Hello everyone,

At some point in my code, I need to reset the stack and start it again.

I am currently closing all the sockets, purging the queues used by LWIP and
recalling the initialisation functions. I start to think this might be a
little too much cowboy for the stack... Do you have any recommendations or
do you know how to restart the stack in a better way?

Oh! And if it makes any difference, I am using the OS RTXC ver 2.2 on a
MC68EN302 (pretty old, but working). I am using only TCP (no UDP or RAW).

Thank you for your help!

Frederic.

Fr?d?ric B. D?sy
ICS Triplex ISaGRAF