SNMP send trap

Mario Luzeiro
Hello all,

I am looking to send an SNMP trap but I couldn't find any examples or just find some very old (2009 2016) discussion on mailling list about this.

I need to send an enterprise OID Trap.
There are two functions on LWIP library:

err_t snmp_send_trap_specific(s32_t specific_trap, struct snmp_varbind *varbinds);
err_t snmp_send_trap(const struct snmp_obj_id* oid, s32_t generic_trap, s32_t specific_trap, struct snmp_varbind *varbinds);

Could some one clarify the differences of this two functions and how can I use them?

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro