Standing down as project leader

Kieran Mansley
Hi lwIP folks,

It's been many months now since I've had the time I'd like to devote to lwIP and my increasing work commitments and a growing family mean I can't see it getting any easier in the future.  I've therefore taken the decision that I should officially stand down as project leader rather than just ignoring it.

Simon Goldschmidt has agreed to take over, as he has effectively been taking on this role in my absence, and I am very grateful to him for doing so.

Good luck with all your lwIP projects, and I hope more people will step forward to help Simon maintain and develop lwIP.

Thanks

Re: Standing down as project leader

Bastien Allibert
Kieran,

Just wanted to send you a big "Thank you" as one of the anonymous developers actively using lwIP stack.

Thanks for your hard - and good - work.

Regards
Bastien

Le 7 juin 2013 à 20:27, Kieran Mansley <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi lwIP folks,
>
> It's been many months now since I've had the time I'd like to devote to lwIP and my increasing work commitments and a growing family mean I can't see it getting any easier in the future.  I've therefore taken the decision that I should officially stand down as project leader rather than just ignoring it.
>
> Simon Goldschmidt has agreed to take over, as he has effectively been taking on this role in my absence, and I am very grateful to him for doing so.
>
> Good luck with all your lwIP projects, and I hope more people will step forward to help Simon maintain and develop lwIP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kieran

Re: Standing down as project leader

Noam weissman

Good luck and thanks for the work done so far.

BR,
Noam.

winmail.dat (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Standing down as project leader

Enrico Murador - Research & Development - CET
Hi Kieran,
Thank you very much for all your work and support!

Regards
Enrico

On 07/06/2013 20:27, Kieran Mansley wrote:

> Hi lwIP folks,
>
> It's been many months now since I've had the time I'd like to devote to lwIP and my increasing work commitments and a growing family mean I can't see it getting any easier in the future.  I've therefore taken the decision that I should officially stand down as project leader rather than just ignoring it.
>
> Simon Goldschmidt has agreed to take over, as he has effectively been taking on this role in my absence, and I am very grateful to him for doing so.
>
> Good luck with all your lwIP projects, and I hope more people will step forward to help Simon maintain and develop lwIP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kieran

Re: Standing down as project leader

Paul Archer-4
I just wanted to add to everyone's thank yous.

Your hard work on lwIP has made a great stable platform used in thousands (if not millions) of devices around the world. Thank you for devoting your time to this. It is much appreciated.

Welcome Simon as the new project lead :D (thankyou for your hard work too)

----
Regards
Paul Archer
[hidden email]

On 10 June 2013 17:12, Enrico Murador - Research & Development - CET <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Ivan Delamer-2
YATK Yet another thank you, Kieran.

All the best to you and your growing family.

Cheers
Ivan

> Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 19:27:09 +0100
> From: Kieran Mansley <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [lwip-users] Standing down as project leader
>
> Hi lwIP folks,
>
> It's been many months now since I've had the time I'd like to devote
> to lwIP and my increasing work commitments and a growing family mean I
> can't see it getting any easier in the future.  I've therefore taken
> the decision that I should officially stand down as project leader
> rather than just ignoring it.
>
> Simon Goldschmidt has agreed to take over, as he has effectively been
> taking on this role in my absence, and I am very grateful to him for
> doing so.
>
> Good luck with all your lwIP projects, and I hope more people will
> step forward to help Simon maintain and develop lwIP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kieran

Re: Standing down as project leader

Leon Woestenberg-3
Hi Kieran,

thanks for your long-term involvement!

Good luck to Simon to continue maintenance!  I hope other people will help Simon.

Regards,

Leon.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Kieran Mansley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi lwIP folks,

It's been many months now since I've had the time I'd like to devote to lwIP and my increasing work commitments and a growing family mean I can't see it getting any easier in the future.  I've therefore taken the decision that I should officially stand down as project leader rather than just ignoring it.

Simon Goldschmidt has agreed to take over, as he has effectively been taking on this role in my absence, and I am very grateful to him for doing so.

Good luck with all your lwIP projects, and I hope more people will step forward to help Simon maintain and develop lwIP.

Thanks

Leon