TCP Clients

Sadegh916
Hi all
I'm using LWIP and RAW API. I have a TCP echo server example. It works well.
But I have a question. How can I know how many clients are connecting to my
TCP socket? when I receive a TCP packet from a client I want to send the
received packet to another clients. How can I do this?
Thanks for your answers...

Re: TCP Clients

goldsimon@gmx.de

Am 7. August 2018 09:16:51 MESZ schrieb Sadegh916 <[hidden email]>:
>Hi all
>I'm using LWIP and RAW API. I have a TCP echo server example. It works
>well.
>But I have a question. How can I know how many clients are connecting
>to my
>TCP socket?

You'll have to manage that list yourself. There is no API to iterate connection pcbs from a given listen pcb.

Re: TCP Clients

Sadegh916
When I accept a connection have I to save its PCB? then have I to use the PCB
for sending data to the client?