TCP_MSS > 1024 No connection

Mumtaz Ahmad
I have tried to use TCP_MSS values more than 1024 and strangely no connection is established .I am trying to debug it but if someone is aware of any such bug please share

Regards

dangerous content by Streaming Networks, and is
believed to be clean.

Re: TCP_MSS > 1024 No connection

Mumtaz Ahmad
I think i found the reason .This was happening because TCP_SND_QUEUELEN was calculated as zero if i define TCP_MSS more than 1024
I think this can be avoided if TCP_SND_BUF definition is linked with TCP_MSS like this

#define TCP_SND_BUF                     (TCP_MSS<<1)

Please comment