TCP packet sequence number does not match sequence number in wireshark

TCP packet sequence number does not match sequence number in wireshark

Joe Hinkle

I’ve enabled TCP debugging in lwip and it is showing sequence and acknowledgement numbers that do not match what is shown for the packet on wireshark.

Please explain since I’m trying to correlate the two to track down an issue.

Thanks

Re: TCP packet sequence number does not match sequence number in wireshark

goldsimon@gmx.de

Joe Hinkle wrote:
>I've enabled TCP debugging in lwip and it is showing sequence and
>acknowledgement numbers that do not match what is shown for the packet
>on
>wireshark.

Uncheck "Relative sequence numbers" in wireshark.