TCP send message more than 1000 times

Sadegh916
Hi
I'm using STM32F439 Dev Board and LWIP as TCP/IP stack; I'm using TCP echo
server example. the board is connected to PC. when I send a message from PC
to the board, it echoes back the message. But there is a problem. after
sending exactly 1000 messages I don't receive the message from the board
anymore. I used RAW and NETCONN API and both of them had the same problem.
The problem For UDP echo server/client there isn't. Please help me to
resolve this issue

Re: TCP send message more than 1000 times

Sergio R. Caprile
... and did you think on capturing traffic with (for example) Wireshark,
or inspecting (using breakpoints) if the functions are called ? There is
no autostop code in there (at least not in lwIP, but that is surely
vendor code) so you need to check your system if you want to solve your
problem.