Tcp vanilla server

I'm new on Lwip and ve' just started a new job where I'm taking over
existing code using lwip

My predecessor used socket with loop inside inside loop inside loop and I
wanted to try another way with tcp_pcb

So far everything was simpler until I tried to send a json message above MSS
size using tcp_write

On the receiver part , the C# user started to decode the first part of the
message but since he only received the MSS size part , the decoding went
exception .

At first I thought that my whole would separate into small MSS chunk and
reassemble into one nice stream on the other side

I'm working with STM32F4 and I don't want to increase the memory TCP_MSS or
any other define in opt.h, is it possible ?