Telnet port to lwip

Sunny Lo

Hi there,

I’m new to lwIP.  I’m porting lwIP to a 80390 based microprocessor.  I am planning to use a telnet server to process command for the system.  Is there any Telnet port to lwIP available for reference?

Many thanks.

KYL

Re: Telnet port to lwip

Kieran Mansley
On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 11:47:31PM +0800, Sunny Lo wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> I'm new to lwIP.  I'm porting lwIP to a 80390 based microprocessor.  I am
> planning to use a telnet server to process command for the system.  Is there
> any Telnet port to lwIP available for reference?

lwIP doesn't ship with any applications, so unless someone knows of
one, you have to roll your own for your processor.  How much work this
would be depends on which lwIP API you plan to use.  For example, lwIP
supports a basic "sockets" API, and so many programs that use sockets
should be portable with little effort.