Unable to ping or telnet lwIP echo serverafter DHCP Timeout and ARP requests

Unable to ping or telnet lwIP echo serverafter DHCP Timeout and ARP requests

jcwilli585
I run the lwip echo server on the zynq 7020 and I get a DHCP timeout error.
When I ping the default IP address of 192.168.1.10 I get either "Request
timed out" or "Destination is unreachable" and telnet is unable to connect.
I connect directly to the rj45 on the zturn to my laptop and wireshark shows
that the zynq broadcasts successful ARP requests from IP address
192.168.1.10 and the default mac address 00:0a:35:00:01:02.  What setting in
TCP or anywhere may I change to get and send packets?  I'm in new territory
working with ethernet, tcp, and server configurations.  Thanks for the help.

Re: Unable to ping or telnet lwIP echo serverafter DHCP Timeout and ARP requests

Patrick Klos-2
On 10/21/2019 3:49 PM, jcwilli585 wrote:
> I run the lwip echo server on the zynq 7020 and I get a DHCP timeout error.
> When I ping the default IP address of 192.168.1.10 I get either "Request
> timed out" or "Destination is unreachable" and telnet is unable to connect.
> I connect directly to the rj45 on the zturn to my laptop and wireshark shows
> that the zynq broadcasts successful ARP requests from IP address
> 192.168.1.10 and the default mac address 00:0a:35:00:01:02.  What setting in
> TCP or anywhere may I change to get and send packets?  I'm in new territory
> working with ethernet, tcp, and server configurations.  Thanks for the help.

 From your symptoms, it seems probable you might not be receiving any
packets?  Can you debug your packet reception and/or verify that your
controller is actually receiving packets?

Patrick