Virtex-4FX Port

Robert-70

Hello!

I want to use the IwIP TCP/IP Stack in a standalone application on a Virtex-4FX.

The Virtex-4FX uses the LL_TEMAC.

I want to use the stack with the Gigabit Design from Xilinx (GSRD).

Has anybody already ported the LwIP Stack on an Virtex-4fx(LL_TEMAC)? Could you please provide me the sys_arch “port” files!?

Where do I get more information on how to write the “sys_arch”  file?

Thanks in advanced!!

Robert Zach

lwIP in Xilinx GSRD [was: Virtex-4FX Port]

llandre
Hi Robert,

last March you sent a message about using lwIP on Xilinx GSRD project.
Did you manage to do that? I'd like to test this solution on ML403 board
but, before starting actual work, I want to understand if this is
feasible with a reasonable effort (I'm a newbie about lwIP).
I asked the same question on lwip-devel
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-devel/2006-10/msg00007.html where
I stated my main technical concerns.

Thanks in advance,
llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&[hidden email]