connection drops

vrnud
Hi,

I am using lwip for Modbus and Http application.
I have used raw api for both the application.

I am facing disconnect problem with modbus application while http
application is running.
Web page is auto refeshing at 3 seconds.

kindly let me know what are the reasons and where should i look in firmware
to solve the problem.

Regards,
Vrund

Re: connection drops

Stephen Cowell
On 3/6/2020 5:23 AM, vrnud wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using lwip for Modbus and Http application.
> I have used raw api for both the application.
>
> I am facing disconnect problem with modbus application while http
> application is running.
> Web page is auto refeshing at 3 seconds.
>
> kindly let me know what are the reasons and where should i look in firmware
> to solve the problem.

First, I'd Wireshark it... WS is brilliant in diagnosing Modbus
problems.  If your TCP and Modbus stuff is OK there, move into lwIP
debugging... turn on the trace features etc.
__
Steve
.

Re: connection drops

vrnud
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
if only modbus application is running, unit is working completely fine.

Problem starts after web browser application is started.
i am guessing it might be synchronisation issue.
but its too early to say anything about problem without proper debugging.

i know the lwip debugg feature but dont know about trace feature how to
enable it?

thanks and regards