dhcp ip change and callback lwip 1.4.1

vinu
Suppose the DHCP server decides to change the ip issued to my device after
the lease time expiry, how can the application know that there is an ip
change? Does the status callback be called in this case? or is there any
other feature that can help ?

regards,
Vinu

Re: dhcp ip change and callback lwip 1.4.1

goldsimon@gmx.de

Am 8. November 2019 16:15:06 MEZ schrieb vinu <[hidden email]>:
>Suppose the DHCP server decides to change the ip issued to my device
>after
>the lease time expiry, how can the application know that there is an ip
>change? Does the status callback be called in this case?

Yes.