enum netconn_state

Fabian Koch-2

Hey guys,

I am using the netconn API and I want at some point to have an output function similar to the "netstat" command in unix and windows.
My Problem is the last info in netstat that shows the current state of the TCP connection.

The netconn API has not enough states to show the TCP state machine. NETCONN_NONE can be "nothing", "closed", "connected"...

Did I miss anything or will I have to get my elbow deep into the TCP_PCB for every netconn to get a valid state?

regards,
Fabian

Re: enum netconn_state

Jonathan Larmour
[hidden email] wrote:

> The netconn API has not enough states to show the TCP state machine.
> NETCONN_NONE can be "nothing", "closed", "connected"...
>
> Did I miss anything or will I have to get my elbow deep into the TCP_PCB
> for every netconn to get a valid state?

You would, yes.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric Limited      http://www.eCosCentric.com/     The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK.       Tel: +44 1223 245571