etharp_output() slow down sending speed ?!

etharp_output() slow down sending speed ?!

cyhong

I have following the samples of 0.7.x version, and I write the  code to the
lwip 1.1.0 version!!
Indeed, the following codes (CODE I & II) do work ,  but "CODE I" will
send double packets(all of unicast-packets).
I know the problem!!
But donot anyone found that ....
     if I use "CODE II" to communicate  to a linux user mode socket
program .
     the sending speed will slow down, but  the "CODE I" will send
much fast!!
    it is so strange!!

ps. BTW, I donot call the etharp_tmr() rightnow, I think   it is fine to
communicate with only one machines!!

CODE I:

err_t mintapif_output(struct netif *netif, struct pbuf  *p,  struct
ip_addr *ipaddr)
{
  etharp_output(netif, ipaddr,  p);   // original p=etharp_output();
  if (p != NULL) {
     return low_level_output(netif, p);
  }
  return  ERR_OK;

CODE II:
err_t mintapif_output(struct netif *netif, struct pbuf  *p,  struct
ip_addr *ipaddr)
{
      return  etharp_output(netif, ipaddr, p);