example code for lwip raw API xilinx

bbrother
Hi,

I am trying to use the RAW API mode for LWIP on a xilinx FPGA.  The only examples that I can find are for the Socket API which I can't even get to compile for my system.  I am using EDK and ISE 8.2.  An example with sockets would be great too if I could get it to compile.  I am trying to get basic communication working with UDP or TCP with the ML-402 Board.  There are some examples of RAW code in the xilinx documentation but they are incomplete.

Most of the xilinx sample code seems to use old libraries and not be up to date.

Thanks,

Brett