help! a problem about using semaphore

Wang Zheng
hi all,
I met the following problem in using lwip1.1.0 which is base of my embeded http server.

phenomena:
When I fresh the network frequently,there is a error which is "the semaphore has been deleted".
I traced the error and found every time the error occur when call
TCP_EVENT_SENT(pcb, pcb->acked, err), line 334 in "tcp_in.c".

question:
Is there anybody has ever met the same problem ?
Is there anybody can give me some advice to find the reason of the promble?

Thanks.

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!

RE: help! a problem about using semaphore

Taranowski, Thomas (SWCOE)

What does ‘fresh’ mean, in the context of ‘When I fresh the network frequently’?  Offhand, I would say that you have made some assumptions about the startup state of memory in your sys_arch implementation, and when the stack is ‘freshed’, there are some global or static data elements which are not being reinitialized.

My 2 cents.