how to read more data from browser

vincent cui

All:

In WEB development, I meet a problem with IE , FF, CHROME, SAFARI.

In login page, it will issue header request and JSON data (username and password) after I type them and press login button.

For FF, CHROME, SAFARI browser, they issue header request and JSON data in same packet.

For IE8&9, it issues header request first, then issue JSON data in second packet.

How to deal with this case ? I need read twice in IE case ? is there LWIPapi to know there is data coming ?

Vincent

Re: how to read more data from browser

Kieran Mansley

On 15 Aug 2012, at 04:50, vincent cui wrote:

> How to deal with this case ? I need read twice in IE case ? is there LWIPapi to know there is data coming ?

Yes, you'll probably have to do two reads.  Your application will surely already know there is data coming because it can see that it hasn't got it all yet.