http web server migrate from lwip 1.4.1 to lwip 2.0.2

http web server migrate from lwip 1.4.1 to lwip 2.0.2

Urvi
Hi All,

I have implemented http web server application using lwip 1.4.1 and it's
working fine.
Now I want to upgrade it to lwip 2.0.2. It is not working and it goes into
loader_exit i.e. fault ISR of system.
(I am using TIVA TM4C1294 IC).

Please provide me the steps required to upgrade the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: http web server migrate from lwip 1.4.1 to lwip 2.0.2

wilkxt
Hi
Use current version http serwer