httpd server authentication

Mario Luzeiro
I'm looking how to add some basic authentication to httpd.
I already has HTTPS TLS working.

I found this discussion of last year but it look it was not added yet to
main branch?
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9576

Is there any progress on this or any suggested alternative (examples?) that
can be implemented on lwIP?

Re: httpd server authentication

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 21.06.2019 um 11:30 schrieb Mario Luzeiro:
> I'm looking how to add some basic authentication to httpd.
> I already has HTTPS TLS working.
>
> I found this discussion of last year but it look it was not added yet to
> main branch?
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9576
>
> Is there any progress on this or any suggested alternative (examples?) that
> can be implemented on lwIP?

No, it's currently not in progress. Sadly, I have very little time left
for lwIP, lately...