ipv6 implementation

nagaraj
I am working on ipv6 implementation for a proprietary kernel and I am trying to leverage lwip code. Is there any documentation on how interface initialization and configuration works like <ifconfig eth0 up>, ipv6 address addition and deletion ? Also need detailed documentation about ingress, egress and forwarding code paths. Any help is appreciated.

Re: ipv6 implementation

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 16.07.2019 um 08:58 schrieb nagaraj:
> I am working on ipv6 implementation for a proprietary kernel and I am
> trying to leverage lwip code. Is there any documentation on how
> interface initialization and configuration works like <ifconfig eth0
> up>, ipv6 address addition and deletion ?

For an example, see the unix and/or windows port in contrib.