lwip forum FIN packet from the received after the FIN packet from the initiator of the TCP connection

lwip forum FIN packet from the received after the FIN packet from the initiator of the TCP connection

SciMan
Hi!
I'm using Socket API together with OS (LWIP version is 2.0.2) and I'm facing
to the following problem. A TCP connection is established successfully. Then
the initiator of the connection tries to terminate it. It sends the FIN
packed that is confirmed from the receiver, but then the receiver doesn't
send his FIN packet. By the way, in the receiver stays my code. I suspect
that I'm missing to call some timer functions and I tried different things
that I found in Internet, but always without success. Can somebody give me a
hint what I have to check to find my problem?
Thanks!

Re: lwip forum FIN packet from the received after the FIN packet from the initiator of the TCP connection

SciMan
I found one problem. I have called lwip_init() function instead of
tcpip_init(). This was obviously wrong and in this case the thread
tcpip_thread wasn't created. Now this is fixed. Nevertheless, the behavior
is still the same. Here is also a Wireshark log for a better explanation
what is going wrong:  log.pcapng
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t1647/log.pcapng>  . It can be seen that
my device which has an IP address 192.168.10.2 send an ACK package, but it
doesn't send his FIN package as it is expected. Any idea why?